August 19, 2011

Our New Beardie!

We recieved our first bearded dragon today. She happens to be a different kind of bearded dragon called a leather back because of her unique pattern. Being that she is a female, she doesn't have spines on her back. The previous owner was no longer able to afford the food and upkeep of this little cutie! She loves being out of her enclosure. We had her out on a couch in our facilities and she absolutely loved laying on the back of it! She also enjoys riding on your belly and enjoying a higher view of the room.

4 comments:

  1. I am really interested in her. Do you adopt out your reptile rescues? I would love her. Sweet.meanness@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want her badly what can I do to adopt I'm in WV and already have a male of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a red silk back beardie and would enjoy giving this girl a home. Already have her home set up for her please let me know what and how much is needed to bring this girl to her forever home here in Louisville. Thank you in advance. Diana




    ReplyDelete